Sonitron Zenith Encapsulating Carpet Shampoo
Zenith is a polymer containing encapsulating shampoo suitable for carpets and upholstery.
It is low pH and is compatible with all commonly used fibres.
- Soil and detergent residues are encapsulated for easy removal by dry vacuuming.
- ZENITH has high level cleaning power and the low pH allows use on all common fibre types.
- ZENITH can be used with a wide range of machinery, including all single brush shampoo machines, the Cimex Cyclone triple brush machine, and a number of machines with reel or cylinder type brushes such as the Von Schrader, and the Windsor iRenew range.
- Ideal when a faster dry than extraction is required.
- Easy removal of detergent residues eliminates foaming problems if the carpet is subsequently cleaned by hot water soil extraction.
- Economical to use – can be diluted up to 1 of Zenith in 40 of water, depending on type of machinery used.
- Meets with the requirements of the relevant Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZ AS3733-1995 and AS/NZS 4849.1-2003
- Has Woolsafe Certification for use on wool and wool rich carpets.
|Sonitron Zenith Encapsulating Carpet Shampoo
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE!
To find out more information or get your free quote, simply fill out the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.