Sabre Jnr 14L Portable Carpet Extraction Machine
The Sabre Jnr is a machine especially designed to clean smaller surfaces of carpet and hard floor. Notwithstanding its little size, the Sabre Jnr is suitable for professional use, and it is also indicated for hard-work, such as rental use or use by cleaning companies. Its high-waterlift vacuum system allows to recover the maximum quantity of dirt from carpet and to get a shortest drying time. Ideal for spot cleaning!
Main applications: cleaning companies, hotels, restaurant, clubs, pubs, offices, banks, shops, rental companies, private houses, carpet shops, ferry boats, ships, fitness centres, schools, universities, places of worship.
High-waterlift technology allows incomparable dirt removal and shortest drying time: carpet can be dry in 1 hour!
The size of the machine is small compared to its tank capacity. The machine is easy to carry even in a small car.
With a single machine it is possible to clean both carpet and hard floor, with the same tool.The commutation from carpet to hard floor cleaning and vice versa is done easily, simply turning a lever.
S-shaped tool, which allows to clean easily under tables and desks.
- Vacuum head in die-cast aluminium, practically indestructible.
- Special profile of the vacuum head, which allows a shorter drying time.
- Plastic and rubber handles, which avoid the cooling of the worker’s hands.
- The height of the handle is adjustable, for greater ergonomics.The handle allows the worker to lift the tool and to press the vacuum head down on carpet with a very small effort.
- Spraying valve designed for avoiding any breaking.
- Tubes in stainless steel, strong and rustproof for the whole machine life.
- Quick disconnect spray nozzle, which can be removed by hand without using any tool. The nozzle can be cleaned easily.
- High density polyethylene tanks, very strong and made for lasting a long time.
- Transparent unbreakable cover, which allows to see the dirty water while it is sucked.
14L (recovery) / 14L (solution)
2 Stage – High Water Lift
|Maximum water lift
3000 mm H2O
|Pump with by-pass
Vibrating; Power: 70 W; Maximum pressure: 4 bar; Maximum water-flow: 1.5 L/min;
|Weight (machine body)
30 x 42 x 53 cm
High density polyethylene
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE!
To find out more information or get your free quote, simply fill out the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.