Low Foam HF
What is Low Foam HF Detergent?
LOW FOAM HF DETERGENT is a reactive cleaner which rapidly lifts dirt, oil and grease from painted and metallic surfaces. It has a very low foam action.
- Has a thousand and one uses in workshops, factories, garages – in fact, anywhere you find dirt, oil and grease.
- Is low-foaming and excellent for use in automatic scrubbing machines.
How Does It Work?
LOW FOAM HF DETERGENT is an alkaline solvent cleaner suitable for use on all washable surfaces.
This concentrated solvent detergent:
- Rapidly loosens dirt and soot allowing it to be washed away
- Is very versatile and excels in a variety of cleaning tasks
- Has low suds – ideal for use in autoscrubbers
For Use On…
LOW FOAM HF DETERGENT removes the toughest dirt, mud, oil films, grease, grime and soot from floors, equipment, machinery, painted walls, vehicle panels and wheels, quarry tiles, glass and washable synthetic-fabric upholstery.
LOW FOAM HF DETERGENT is great for cleaning painted surfaces in preparation for re-painting.
LOW FOAM HF DETERGENT may be used in mop buckets, autoscrubbers and steam cleaners, as well as by spray-and-wipe.
|Low Foam HF
Transparent fluorescent red-orange liquid
Slight solvent odour
11 – 12 (at 1:60)
Medium foam of low stability
|Safety Data Sheet;
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE!
To find out more information or get your free quote, simply fill out the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.