Karcher NT 30/1 Tact Te Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners
Daily, tough work on construction sites and in workshops makes high demands on both craftsmen and equipment. Our NT 30/1 Tact Te wet and dry vacuum cleaner meets these requirements in the best manner.
This compact fine dust expert, with its stable 30-litre container with rugged metal castors and bumper, as well as the proven Tact filter cleaning system, guarantees uninterrupted suction of large amounts of particulate matter under heavy-duty conditions.
Craftsmen and other operators will appreciate the ease of use and easy selection of suction settings thanks to a newly developed rotary switch and the infinitely variable speed control. The machine is fully equipped with the newly developed and highly improved accessories which are neatly stored in the integrated suction hose and accessory storage feature. Work with power tools is made easier thanks to the power outlet with automatic on/off switch
Karcher NT 30/1 Tact Te
The craftsman’s favourite among wet and dry vacuum cleaners: the Kärcher NT 30/1 Tact Te with power outlet (automatic on/off switch) and Tact filter cleaning for uninterrupted work.
Tact automatic filter cleaning system
- Fully automatic filter cleaning through powerful bursts of air with no loss of suction.
- Market-wide unique filter service life of at least 180 kg of fine dust.
Tool sleeve with false air valve and rubber attachment
- The new tool sleeve ensures optimal connection to the power tool.
- The suction power can be regulated via the rotating ring on the base body of the sleeve.
Power outlet with automatic on/off switch
- Te versions are equipped with power outlet, automatic on/off switch and antistatic preparation.
Convenient, lateral storage possibility for crevice nozzleand tool sleeve
- The integrated storage ensures all accessories are stowed in such a way that they cannot get lost and are always ready to hand.
|Karcher NT 30/1 Tact Te Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners
|Air flow (L/s)
|Vacuum (mbar / kPa)
254 / 25.4
|Container Capacity (Litres)
|Max. rated input power (W)
|Standard Nominal Width
|Sound Pressure Level dB(A)
50 – 60
220 – 240
|Dimensions (L x W x H) - mm
560 × 370 × 580
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE!
To find out more information or get your free quote, simply fill out the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.